Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mint.com is the bomb.com!!

If you haven't visited mint.com... you need to stop reading this, type it into your address bar and go explore.  Seriously... what are you waiting for?

I used to use a spreadsheet to track all my expenses.  I was really proud of my spreadsheet and proud that I religiously used it to budget.  But, let's face it... I'm kind of lazy sometimes (ok... more than sometimes).  I would dread the last day of the month when I would have to sit down and check over my accounts to make sure everything was set for the next month. 

I had heard of mint.com, but never checked it out.  It is awesome.  You can choose to input all your expenses on your own, or you can give it access to your accounts and it tracks your expenses for you.  It is very similar to Turbo Tax, which I think actually partners with mint.com.  And the best part is... it's FREE! There's no price better than free. 

Anyway, you can learn all about it but just clicking on that link above and going there.  Do it... you won't regret it.